Pre-K 5 Day Program
Our Pre-K 5 Day a week Program is held Monday through Friday either 9:00-11:30 or
12:30-3:00. It is designed to meet the needs of children aged 4 and 5 preparing to enter kindergarten the following year and increase their independence. Our Pre-K class uses a Reading Readiness Program, Handwriting Without Tears, and hands-on experiences to learn about the world around them. We offer an optional lunch bunch program from 11:30-12:30.
- Develop beginning reading skills by learning common sight words using our Reading Readiness Program.
- Develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and for others with the ability to choose independent or group activities.
- Understand conflict resolution among classmates.
- Mathematical understanding of numbers, patterns, shapes and sizes.
- Scientific thinking by exploring the environment by investigating their world through hands on activities.
- Social studies activities will teach children about different cultures, family roles and civic pride through the pledge of allegiance.
- Experience art and creativity with different materials.
- Elaborate fine small motor skills development such as using scissors, glue sticks, crayons, and markers to practice writing skills using Handwriting Without Tears curriculum.
- Encourage gross motor skills with playtime on the playground and music and movement.
- Preschool Spanish introduction during circle time once a week.
Pre-K Tuition –
$100 Registration fee for all programs
Designed for children aged 4 and 5
Children must be 4 by Sept 1
Class = Monday – Friday
AM Class 9:00-11:30
PM Class 12:30-3:00
- Circle Time
- Structured Learning Activity or craft pertaining to letter of the week/ Handwriting Without Tears
- Introduce new sight words with activity/craft/ book
- Structured Learning Activity (science, social studies, math activity)
- Learning Stations/Free Play
- Structured art activities with teachers
- Clean up
- Story Time
- Wash hands/Snack
- Quiet reading time
- Large Motor activities/Outside Play
Music and Movement class is scheduled weekly with Mrs. Superczynski
Preschool Spanish is scheduled weekly with Mrs. Ostwind
STEM class is scheduled monthly with Mrs. Dean
Art is scheduled for the first week of each month with Mrs. Ostwind
Chapel with Pastor Jessie is scheduled for once a month
Get in touch