For 3 Year Olds
Our 3 year olds flourish in an accepting environment where their educational social and emotional development is gently guided and encouraged. The three year old preschool experience is a balance of free play, outdoor play, structured group activities, music, and art.
- Basic skills such as trying new things, taking turns, sharing, making choices.
- Learn classroom routines and rules along with transitioning from one activity to another.
- Focus on following directions, problem solving and thematic learning.
- Increased vocabulary through stories, rhymes, songs, finger plays and poems.
- Introduce fine small motor skills development such as using crayons, scissors, glue sticks.
- Encourage gross motor skills with playtime on the playground and music and movement.
- Circle time will discuss the calendar, weather, stories/songs and introduce thematic learning units.
- Experience art and creativity with different materials (paint, crayons, markers, shaving cream, watercolors, pencil, paper and glue)
- Learn about music through singing, instruments and listening.
- Introduce math by matching, sorting and beginning rote counting.
- Science allows them to explore their world and experience many materials and discover their properties (i.e. water/sand) along with learning about plants and animals/rocks and minerals.
3 Year Old Tuition –
$100 Registration fee for all programs
Children must be age 3 by Dec 31st and Fully Potty Trained
AM Class 9:00-11:30
PM Class 12:30-3:00
- Free Play/Skill Builder
- Circle Time
- Free Play
- Learning Stations
- Art Projects
- Clean up/Wash hands/Snack
- Story Time
- Large Motor activities
- Prepare for dismissal
- Sing goodbye song
- Dismissal/Lunch Bunch
Music & Movement class is scheduled weekly with Mrs. Superczynski
STEM class is scheduled monthly with Mrs. Dean
Art Goes to School is scheduled for the first week of each month with Mrs. Ostwind
Chapel with Pastor Jessie is scheduled for once a month
Get in touch