What we do
Our goal for our 2 year olds is for the children to develop a strong sense of self and self-esteem. We foster this through the loving and nurturing relationships with our teachers. The children are offered a variety of play materials, and many ways to express themselves creatively.
- Learn basic skills such as trying new things, taking turns and learning classroom routines and rules.
- Increase vocabulary through stories, rhymes, songs, finger plays and poems.
- Develop social skills and learn about sharing and caring for others.
- Experience art and creativity with different materials (paint, crayons, markers, shaving cream, watercolors, pencil, paper and glue).
- Learn about music through singing, instruments and listening.
- Introduce math by matching, sorting and beginning rote counting.
- Explore science and explore their world and experience many materials and discover their properties (i.e. water/sand) along with learning about plants and animals/rocks and minerals.
- Fine and large motor skills will be developed in all activities throughout the day.
2 Year old tuition –
$190/month for 2 day program $105 for 1 day program
$100 Registration fee for all programs
Children must be 2 years old to enter the program/potty trained not required
Tues/Thur, Mon/Wed or Fri
AM Class 8:40-11:10
- Small Motor Activities
- Clean Up/Circle Time
- Centers/Free Play
- Toileting/Hand Washing
- Outdoor Play/Gross Motor
- Group Skill Builder Activities
- Hug Circle/Goodbyes
Music & Movement class is scheduled weekly with Mrs. Superczynski
STEM class is scheduled monthly with Mrs. Dean
Art Goes to School is scheduled for the first week of each month with Mrs. Ostwind
Chapel with Pastor Jessie is scheduled for once a month
Get in touch