For 4 Year Olds
The 4 year olds’ play-based curriculum allows them to learn through play with an added academic component of letters, phonetic awareness along with math concepts and numbers. After completion of this program children are fully prepared for kindergarten.
- Develop new vocabulary, recognize first and last names.
- Develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and for others through free play and activities with gentle oversight.
- Mathematical understanding of numbers, patterns, shapes and sizes.
- Scientific thinking by exploring the environment by investigating their world through hands on activities.
- Social studies activities will teach children about different cultures, family roles and civic pride through the pledge of allegiance.
- Experience art and creativity with different materials.
- Introduce fine small motor skills development such as using scissors, glue sticks, crayons, and markers to practice writing skills.
- Encourage gross motor skills with playtime on the playground and music and movement.
4 Year Old Tuition –
$100 Registration fee for all programs
Children must be age 4 by Dec 31st
Class Monday/Wednesday/Friday AM Class 9:00-11:30
PM Class 12:30-3:00
- Free Play/Skill Builder
- Circle Time
- Free Play
- Learning Stations
- Art Projects
- Clean up/Wash hands/Snack
- Story Time
- Large Motor activities
- Prepare for dismissal
- Sing goodbye song
- Dismissal/Lunch Bunch
Music & Movement class is scheduled weekly with Mrs. Superczynski
STEM class is scheduled monthly with Mrs. Dean
Art Goes to School is scheduled for the first week of each month with Mrs. Ostwind
Chapel with Pastor Jessie is scheduled for once a month
Get in touch